Hotel & In-Home Massage Therapists Serving NYC, LA, Nashville, Chicago & More
Are you seeking a way to relax and release tension at home or while traveling for work or pleasure? At Body Charge USA, we think nothing is more soothing than a professional massage that comes to you. That’s why we offer tailored massage therapy sessions in the comfort of your own home or hotel room. Our New York mobile massage therapists will travel to your home or hotel to help you relieve stress when you need it without making you travel to a spa.
We provide on-demand massage services given by experienced and professional mobile massage therapists in New York City. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or get an instant quote now on mobile massages in New York, NY.
Types of Massages Offered
We offer a wide range of massage therapies for at-home and hotel appointments:
- Deep Tissue: Focused kneading soothes chronically tense areas. Your therapist uses proven massage techniques that target the deepest muscle layers, tendons, and muscle tissue, relieving painful knots and reducing stubborn aches and pains.
- Pre-Natal: Enjoy this soothing and nourishing massage specially designed for mom and baby. Your therapist uses a variety of gentle techniques that promote relaxation, reduce swelling, and ease pelvic and back aches and pains.
- Swedish: Perfect for relaxation, Swedish massages are one of the most popular massage techniques requested by our clients. Your therapist uses a combination of kneading and gliding strokes developed to release overall muscle stress and tension.
- Sports: An excellent soft tissue therapy for enhancing performance, aiding recovery, and preventing injury, sports massages are ideal for athletes. Based on elements of Swedish massage, a sports massage uses deeper and more intense techniques aimed at relieving soft tissue damage incurred through strenuous physical activity.
- Couples: A wonderfully relaxing and personal experience, couples massage is a special, shared experience that encourages relaxation and bonding. Swedish massage is the most popular technique, but each person is free to request whatever therapy they prefer.
Why Choose Body Charge for In-Home Massages in NYC?
Body Charge boasts nearly 25 years of experience in professional massages and is one of the New York area’s pioneers in on-site massage therapy. We offer an unrivaled choice of professional massage techniques administered by a highly experienced and professional team of therapists.
We are proud to employ many graduates of the Swedish Institute, New York’s premier training institute for allied health professionals. For more than 100 years, the accredited Institute has trained its students to become skilled, ethical, and culturally competent massage therapists.
Each Body Charge therapist is personally interviewed and screened and has at least 500 hours of training or more in a range of massage techniques. They are fully licensed and covered by professional liability insurance.
To learn more about our mobile massages in New York, contact us online today.
Your At-Home or Hotel Massage Experience in NYC
We deliver the finest massage treatments available in New York City at your home or in your hotel room. We’re passionate about bringing you all the benefits massage has to offer. And booking is easy!
Our at-home or hotel massage process is as follows:
- You choose the time and place anywhere in New York City. We currently do not offer our services in Staten Island or Long Island.
- Bookings must be made 24 to 48 hours prior to your desired time.
- For home massages, you provide the linens. If you would like us to supply them, there is a $20 additional fee. For in-room hotel massages, the hotel provides linens.
- Any parking fees are the client’s responsibility.
Schedule Your Mobile Massage in New York City, NY
Whether it’s work-related tension, sports injury recovery, or some much-needed loosening up after a long day, our professional massage services have helped thousands of clients de-stress in the comfort of their own home or hotel room. Our licensed and vetted massage therapists are focused on your needs and wishes and are trained to adapt and adjust to your requests.
At Body Charge, our goal to use the most advanced massage techniques to alleviate stress-related aches and pains for our clients. If you’re looking for top mobile massage therapists in New York City to help you destress, look no further than Body Charge.