NOT ALL CHAIR MASSAGE COMPANIES ARE CREATED EQUAL!!
Here are 6 questions to ask a prospective massage company before you hire them.
- Are the therapists given a hands-on interview where their skills and technique are tested?
- Are the therapists licensed and insured in the state where they practice? Ask for proof.
- How long has the massage company been in business?
- Does the company have managers in each city they work in to hold interviews and manage the local therapists?
- What do the therapists bring with them to the job? Music, aromatherapy etc…?
- Has the owner of the company been a massage therapist? Asking this will give you an insight to his/her ability to manage and judge the quality of a massage.